We help you find the proteins, antibodies and bioreagents you need
We work with the best brands in the market and we offer customised manufacture services
Discover our wide range of proteins, antibodies and bioreagents
650 successfully developed
Specialists in research antibodies and bioreagents
Learn about the advantages of working with Abyntek
- We offer you our technical expertise and access to a multitude of references and dozens of reputable manufacturers through a single point of contact
- You will save time searching and selecting your antibody
- You will avoid complex customs paperwork and potential setbacks associated to bioproduct import
- No unexpected expenses, fast response times, customised service and guaranteed after-sales service
- If the protein or antibody you need is not commercially available, we will produce it for you
Everything you need, at your fingertips
We are official distributors of more than 30 international biotechnology companies, and we have more than 2 million references.
We design and produce customised antibodies and proteins for all those organisations that cannot find what they need in our catalogue
- Request a quote easily through our website
- Get your polyclonal antibodies in just 45 days
- Customised Projects: we also provide intermediate products in each stage, so that you can validate the results in your own laboratory
- One-stop shop: from antigen design to customised antibody production
Satisfied clients in the leading biomedical research centres and institutions ensure that we are a reliable supplier of antibodies and proteins
Phd, Cancer Epigenetics and Biology Program, IDIBELL
Abyntek has become an extension of our laboratory. When we need a reagent, they advise us from a technical point of view and offer us different alternatives. They are approachable and close, as if they were part of our group.
UCM, Analytical Chemistry, Faculty of Science
Abyntek makes our lives easier! Since we started working with them, we have forgotten about pre-payments, customs holds, non-quoted additional costs... And the associated time savings means that we can spend 100% of it on our line of research.
Research Professor, CNB-CSIC
The monoclonal antibody that Abyntek developed for our group was not an easy challenge, as it was specific to a particular antigen conformation. It is a high-quality tool that is essential in our current research.
Javier Sábado Porcar, PhD
Senior R&D Manager, GlyCardial Diagnostics
Being able to manage multiple purchases through a single supplier, together with their service professionalism, is very convenient, and has made Abyntek one of our trusted suppliers.
Do you need more information? Would you like to know more about how we can help you?
Address: Parque Tecnológico de Bizkaia, Edificio 804, Mod. 101, 48160 Derio, Vizcaya, (Spain)